This is my first nomination for any kind of award in WordPress. A word of thanks to kasturee for nominating me and believing in me. This means so special and I feel so blessed for being nominated for such a prestigious award. I m really expecting they will give me some prize money or a ticket to Disneyland or something like that besides the title. I would like to thank my mom who supported me all the way, My brother who never gave up on me, My friends for being there in times of need or money 😉, Ridley Scott for The Martian and last but not the least almighty god. 😀😈
Now a bit of introduction about Cramm for those who dont know about it…
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm. Such a pious mind to create such a terrific Blog. Fellow bloggers go and check it out. You won’t be disappointed.
Rules to be followed:
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
1. I already did that.
2. Three Things That Motivate Me:
- Rising sun – The hope that no matter what there will be a tomorrow.
- Never Ending Love – That has to be my mom, a selfish yet loving brother and a shopaholic yet adorable girlfriend.
- Bhagwad Gita – The teaching’s of Lord Krishna.
3. Three People who Motivate Me to blog
1. King Julien : The ultimate Saviour from Madagascar. He is funny, resourceful and a ass saver. And this guy has helped me a lot during times of Distress or Panic.
2. Harsh agarwal – The founder of shoutmeloud
3. Shyamal – Yes ofcourse that is me but believe me I am my No.1 motivator, And i personally feel no man nor woman can challenge heights until and unless they challenge themselves.
One Thing I Hope to do to that will Improve the World:
I will treat all Human beings equal regardless their religion, the color of their skin, their social status or their bank balance.
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Life..according to me is precious. I believe my body is a temple and my soul is the god that resides in it. Life is so beautiful, We should only know how to live it the perfect way.
Here comes the best part-I get to nominate. As you see there are so many terrific bloggers out there with such creativity and presence of mind. Therefore I would like to nominate a few many bloggers for the impact they have left upon me.
- V food Journey
- Batter up with Sujata
- Marie Abanga
- Girl from Ghana
- Christy B
- Sumit Official
- Rekha Sahay
The Challenge question for all the Nominees – Why did you started Blogging? Your answer should be in no less than 100 words..